Friday 20 January 2012

What's going on?

What Kimmi Did Next round up of the week

Im ready for my close up

  • Wedding plans are well under way - flowers - check, photographer - check, cake - double triple check! I had a cake tasting session and OMG the samples were amazing! look at the pic below to see what I plan to have!
  • The diet is going well - I still need to do my Rodial review so watch this space but I have lost 2 lbs this week. I have only exercised once though, but cutting back on food is not leaving me with much energy when I get home and I can not bear the thought of exercise before work in the morning! (I have just read this back and realised I have put `the diet is going well' under a `cake tasting session!')
  • I am off on a shopping trip tomorrow 1) to sort out my mums clothes for the wedding (should be fun....not) and also I am on the look out for a new pastel outfit which I am planning a post about. I am loving the pastel shades which are out at the moment, it reminds me of candyfloss and sweets - but maybe that's just the diet brain taking over!
  • The blog hop was really successful with 45 blogs! I dont think I will do this weekly but maybe monthly? let me know what you think and if it is worth doing, did you find any blogs you like?
  • The winner of my Nails Inc giveaway has written her first post on the set she won. Keep an eye on her blog as more review posts are coming -  http://glam-polish.blogspot.com/2012/01/nail-mail-nails-inc-in-crowd-mini-set.html
Blog hunt
Competitions



23 comments:

  1. This is so not good for my sweet tooth today.
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina, believe me it tastes as good as it looks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE POST AND YOUR CHIHUAHUA REALLY IS AMAZING!
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cakes look amaziiiiing!

    The blog hop was a great idea, worth doing again I would say, tempted to do one myself now actually.

    All these pastels make me think of sweets too but I'm a lil piggy. Haha. ;-)

    Kayleigh. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Laura!

    Thanks for the blog hop feedback Kayleigh , think I will do one again and you should give it a go too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might do one over the weekend. I mentioned your blog hop in a post of mine a few days ago so hopefully a few people came over and joined in.

      Delete
    2. Let me know if you do one and I join and promote it! x

      Delete
    3. I'm going to do one tomorrow. Just randomly decided. Haha. Where did you get that clever little link thing you had on yours? If you don't mind I'd like to use it. x

      Delete
    4. OK you need to go to http://www.inlinkz.com/features.php and sign up - its really easy to follow and its free!! let me know how you get on!

      Delete
    5. Ta da! Got it. Haha. Thank you hun. I'll 'see you' tomorrow then. ;-)

      Delete
  6. Oh my life, those cakes look amazing! Not good for my healthy eating. Glad you had a good week :D

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked out your blog - liking the jumping jack challenge!

      Delete
  7. your dog is the cutest effin thing! lol I hope you check out my blog dear! i nominated u for an award :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! checking it out now x

      Delete
  8. Good luck with the wedding planning xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the wedding and good luck with losing weight. I'm so trying to lose weight myself and its so hard to get me to the gym, too. I went twice this week, my goal is to go five times a week. So, want to hear about Rodial and anything you learn from it. - Carla

    www.hautecocktail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dont worry a review is coming soon! what kind of workout are you doing?

      Delete
  10. So are you getting married soon? The wedding cakes look so delicious! :))
    I follow you ;)
    Greets,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    PS. Check out my new post with Picasso thighs in Black Milk style ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna, getting married in April so it will come round soon! just visited your blog :-)

      Delete
  11. By the way people - Kayleigh has a blog hop which has started today - go and join in!
    http://kayleigh--marie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. the wedding cake is so amazing! congratulations for your wedding :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...