Tuesday 7 May 2013

Pointy Nails

Pah, Rihanna eat your heart out, if you can do the pointy nail trend then so can I!  It doesn’t matter that I have to carry out tedious manual household chores, oh no, style will prevail! Until I have to pick up dog poo that is, Let’s face it Rihanna never needs to don a marigold rubber glove.  She has no need to hesitate, I am pretty sure her mind is far away from loo scrubbing while she is getting her nails done.  


For me, one of my first thoughts was `how am I going to type? I don’t think my boss would be too keen on me using a rubber topped pencil to type with all day long’ having aired these worries with my husband, the satisfactory answer of `oh well’ was enough for me to go full steam ahead. Whilst spending the next 5 minutes trying to translate pointy to the Vietnamese lady at the nail bar, (I said POINTY, POINT-Y) I sent hubby off to pick a shade. He came back with what I would describe a `slut red’ the perfect match to my slutty pointy nails. I think the lady overheard as I’m sure she said `slutty, oh yes I understand’ I corrected her `yes pointy’ however she carried on regardless. Luckily I walked away with a perfect set of pointy red nails, well worth the £26.00 investment.

I can’t stop looking at my new nails, all shiny and new. However they do remind me of witch’s nails, the rubber Halloween ones. They have gone from being named slut nails to witchey poo nails, nevertheless they are still fab.

Reasons to get pointy nails
1)      You can go to a fancy dress party as a witch/vampire
2)      Good for scratching
3)      The `I might break a nail’ excuse works twice as good
4)      The most important reason – They just look SO GOOD



6 comments:

  1. I want to try the look so bad. But one my job as a strict 1/4 nail policy and I work in the real world but one day I'll take a week off just to be fashionable! I love them tho they look fab on you!

    Kimberlylove.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new blog layout Kimmi!! Looking fab.
    And loving these nails - still yet to have a crack at the pointy ones but you my have swayed me! haha.

    Yorkshire Pud xx

    yorkshirepud123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really attention-grabbing, however you dont signify it nicely in any respect, man. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like Neuroplex Pro this.Assets just like the one you mentioned here will likely be very helpful to me! http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neuroplex-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fantastic resource that youre offering and also you give it absent free of charge. I adore seeing web websites that comprehend the value of Prolongz providing a quality resource free of charge. It?s the outdated what goes about arrives around routine.I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you gave me an idea. TY.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/prolongz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was reading the comments, and I absolutely agree with what Sam said.Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. Super CBD So nice to search out any individual with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this web site is something thats needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality. useful job for bringing something new to the web!http://www.healthcaresups.com/supercbd/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is it that just anyone can create a blog and get as popular as this? Its not like youve said something incredibly impressive more like youve painted a quite picture around an issue that you know nothing about! Cognimaxx XL I dont want to sound mean, right here. But do you actually think that you can get away with adding some pretty pictures and not really say anything?http://www.supplements4help.com/cognimaxx-xl/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...